Allow Me To Introduce MySelf!

Anjel
pRoNuNCiAt!oN
an-gel
D3f!n!t!on
a spiritual being superior to humans in power and intelligence
a person like an angel (as in looks or behavior)
(tHaTs R!GhT, hAt3 oN iT!



Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Random Thoughts at 1:30 in the am...

* My head hurtz! My girl Khalesha did my hair too tight, but I'm grateful it got done

*Frickin Rainbow didn't call me today. I guess no job for me!

* I miss him

* I don't know why we have the friends we have, but I thank God for the few I got, and I wouldn't trade them for all the chocolate in the world.

* I just made some Red Kool-Aid , and now I'm waiting for it too cool. I hope it tastes good.

* Was I wrong for wanting Chris Brown to go to jail? Has he suffered enough?

* I love my research writing teacher. I definitely should of had him first semester.

* I can't understand why some people get away with everything, yet I always get blamed for stuff

* I think I gotta gay stalker, but she's kinda hot soo... lol

* Ooooh!!! IN YO FACE!!!

* I just realized today that I talk to myself a lot

* I just told a lie in the last thought... I didn't just realize that. lol

* OMG I feel like I'm being molested on the computer

* I have a bad habit of flirting

* Ran out of Random thoughts...

♥ Bye!

No comments: