Allow Me To Introduce MySelf!

Anjel
pRoNuNCiAt!oN
an-gel
D3f!n!t!on
a spiritual being superior to humans in power and intelligence
a person like an angel (as in looks or behavior)
(tHaTs R!GhT, hAt3 oN iT!



Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Love?

If someone told you to define love, what would be your answer?
...
If someone asked you, "How do you know you love me?", do you think you could respond?
...
I use to hate it when adults would tell me I don't know what love is. (Seriously, it pissed me off

How can anyone begin to tell me what I'm feelin inside or what I'm capable of.
It's probably even easier to love when your younger because you haven't been Jaded yet.
I think of love as this...
Love- to care about someone, deeply.
When they hurt, you hurt. When they smile you smile.
Your constantly tryin to make them laugh, because their laughter is ya favorite sound. And when they cry, your heartbrakes, right along with theres.
You don't care if this person is tellin you a joke or tellin you off, cause you just want to hear their voice.
And you spend all your time thinkin about ways to express your feelings to this person, and then when you finally see them all you can say is "I love you".
Love hurts. Love feels good. At times you feel as if it gives you life and other times you feel like it kills you.
Love is exactly what you think it is.
When someone says you don't know what love is, they're wrong. As human beings, thats what we crave in life more than anything. I can't say "I dont kno how to love," because love is inside me. Thats all I know how to do!
So... in case you were wondering... I do love you! All of you! And I ALWAYS WILL!

Now everyone who knows me, knows I love Jhene Aiko!!
I love it when she talks about love...It's as if she opened up my soul and deciphered the messages written upon the chambers of my heart.


"life is way too short to play games and be fake.

thats why I do what I feel in the moment

and Im never afraid to make a mistake

and im never afraid to feel what Im feeling

and Im never stingy with my love and affection

I'll be a Loser

I'll take that L

I'll be an L7...lol (if ur slow, thats a square)

I'll tell you "I Love You" if I feel like I love you

Y do I have to be crazy because I feel like

I love you

You must not know what that statement means....

Its not that deep...or serious (Puh- Leeeaase!)

I didnt say I wanna marry you, or die with u, or anything!!

I didnt even say anything!

ChillOut!

Cuz i'm Chill now

(meaning, "im cool" "im good" "no thank u")


I'm not crazy

Ur crazy"
lol! I ♥ her!!

No comments: