Allow Me To Introduce MySelf!

Anjel
pRoNuNCiAt!oN
an-gel
D3f!n!t!on
a spiritual being superior to humans in power and intelligence
a person like an angel (as in looks or behavior)
(tHaTs R!GhT, hAt3 oN iT!



Monday, June 22, 2009

Him ♥



I don't think that I have ever loved, or ever hurt someone as much as I have this boy right here. We've been together on and off for 2 years, and through it all he has stuck by my side. Even though I have hurt him(sometimes even intentionally) he remains by my side, my truest and dearest friend. What makes a person so wonderful, love something as unwoderful as me. I'm mean, I'm mean, I'm insecure, I nag more than anyone should,I'm stubborn,I'm loud and goofy. I think that maybe he is a gift from God. That's the only explanation I have. I just wish that I could show him that he's my everything, and that in his eyes I see heaven. I don't want to spend my life without him. I would die without him. Once you have met your soulmate, life isnt worth living without them. I just want him to know that saying I love you isnt enough for me. In the simplest of terms... I adore this boy. He is my everything, and without him I am nothin. If God wanted to take me to heaven tomorrow, I would tell God to wait, cause Heaven is in His arms, and in his arms, I have solace!

No comments: