Allow Me To Introduce MySelf!

Anjel
pRoNuNCiAt!oN
an-gel
D3f!n!t!on
a spiritual being superior to humans in power and intelligence
a person like an angel (as in looks or behavior)
(tHaTs R!GhT, hAt3 oN iT!



Thursday, March 31, 2011

Girl you so crazy

I'm gonna chronicle my crazy experiences, that way if something eer happens to me then ya'll already got some suspects. The first crazy person I'ma talk about is one of my ex's. For the sake of this blog lets give her a name. She shall be called Debo lmao like from Friday. She's not fat big or scary or anything, but sometimes she gets that crazy look in her eye that makes u unsettled so I've decided that in this blog her name shall be Debo. lol. ANYWHOO, This particular person is freakin crazy. Very emotionally disturbed. I like to blame it on daddy issues. I remember she once blamed me for an argument we were having because I supposedly know that she's crazy. For real tho? So since I know ur crazy that means I should not only expect the things you do, but I should be okay with them. Ummmm nah, it don't work like that. In her defense I blame a lot of her crazy antics on her passion. She's a very passionate individual, and I feel that sometimes she lets her emotions get the better of her. Like last night when she called me at 3 am to ask me about 3 dudes she thinks I'm sleeping with. Now although who I'm sleepin with is none of her damn business, I could see how she was a lil upset because 2 of the guys were her close friends, and one of the guys she is kinda crazy in love with. And although I am not admitting to sleeping with ANYBODY, I guess I kinda sorta know where she's coming from. However since she doesn't have papers or a leash on nobodies genitalia she really can't dictate who anyone sleeps with. And we're all grown here, people have sex, when does it become your business. I believe in girl code and that friends shouldn't sleep with each others friends but fuck it she neva was a gud friend, she was my crazy ex, and at the end of the day friends come and go. I'm looking out for me from now on, and my first task in taking care of myself is to steer clear of the crazies!

No comments: