Allow Me To Introduce MySelf!

Anjel
pRoNuNCiAt!oN
an-gel
D3f!n!t!on
a spiritual being superior to humans in power and intelligence
a person like an angel (as in looks or behavior)
(tHaTs R!GhT, hAt3 oN iT!



Thursday, March 31, 2011

Crazy People

Enough with the poems and shit! I'm not a damn poet. It's time to talk about something real, and that something is a reoccurring theme in my life that I can't seem to figure out and it is my relationships with crazy people. I don't know why and how they find me, or what is it about me that attracts them to me but I can't seem to shake em! No matter where I go, or how I'm feeling CRAZY PEOPLE WILL and always do FIND ME. It's not that I don't like crazy people. Everybody has a lil craziness in them. I'm very weird! I'll be the first to admit it. My year book is covered with crazy! "girl you crazy, hey anjel stay crazy! anjel why are u so crazy we gonna get u some help" lol Maybe it's because I say whats on my mind and more often than not that happens to be some wild shit. Whatever they love it. But no I'm talkin bout the type of crazy no one loves. The type of crazy that will have you scared to leave your door unlocked. The type of crazy that makes u wonder if you wanna answer that phone call, reply to that text, or respond to that wall post. I really sit there and look and my phone feelin like I'm making life decisions. All because of the crazy people in my life. I don't know man I feel like I'm in a spoof version of the 6th sense and all I see is crazy people. SMH

No comments: