Allow Me To Introduce MySelf!

Anjel
pRoNuNCiAt!oN
an-gel
D3f!n!t!on
a spiritual being superior to humans in power and intelligence
a person like an angel (as in looks or behavior)
(tHaTs R!GhT, hAt3 oN iT!



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

High Heelz


 


 

I'm not one of them chicks to don high heels everywhere I go

Cause I don't need heels to get me where I'm going

My boots do that just find

Plus they're comfortable

Plus you never know when you may get into a situation where you may need to drop everything and run

Maybe dangerous, but that's how I like to live my life

Running. Wild. Free

I don't want my steps ordered

In some heels I ordered

You look at her in her new pumps and think to yourself

"she's going places"

I look down at my worn shoes and know

I've been.

No comments: