Allow Me To Introduce MySelf!

Anjel
pRoNuNCiAt!oN
an-gel
D3f!n!t!on
a spiritual being superior to humans in power and intelligence
a person like an angel (as in looks or behavior)
(tHaTs R!GhT, hAt3 oN iT!



Sunday, May 16, 2010

Guess what I am

So for a while I've been watichin you

But It's time to he heard

for years i've been knowing you

and i havent said a word

I watched ya face change

your height and weight to

but lately something else is different

in tyour eyes theres something new

you use to smile at me

you use to sing and twirl

you used to make funny faces

you were such a silly girl

you use to tell me you were pretty

you told me all your secrest to

but theres a new face looking at me

and it hurts that its not you

when you look at me now

your face is full fo disgust

and you've stopped telling me secrests

have you lost my trust

iv'e never lied to you

i only show you whats there

but you can no longer stand me

the sight of me you can no longer bear

i see you pinch your face

and hold in your tummy

your still making faces

yet there no longer funny

when did you stop loving youtself

why have you let yourself go

and when did you stop loving me

or do you even know

do you hate me now

damn girl I miss your smile

you don't dance you don't sing

you haven't twirled in awhile

why are there bruises on your arm

what are those dark marks under your eye

why do you only glance for a moment and then turn around and cry

I wish i could hug you

kiss and hold you tight

but you've locked me in the closet

and all I mirror is night.


No comments: