Allow Me To Introduce MySelf!

Anjel
pRoNuNCiAt!oN
an-gel
D3f!n!t!on
a spiritual being superior to humans in power and intelligence
a person like an angel (as in looks or behavior)
(tHaTs R!GhT, hAt3 oN iT!



Sunday, December 6, 2009

How I Know I'm Stronger Than You

You think your attitude makes you strong?
I think you mindset is all wrong?
They say hurt people hurt,
&& I guess I might agree
But I would NEVER let the actions of others EVER alter me
I me!;
I laugh more than I breathe
I wear my heart upon my sleeve
Sometimes I get real shy
and the simplest things can make me cry
But I love!!! it cause it's true
I'm always me unlike you
I've been hurt in my past
I've had times I thought I couldn't last
But through it all I remained the same
I've faced the fires and emerged UNCHANGED
So keep bitching like you do
it just proves
I'm stronger than you!

No comments: