Allow Me To Introduce MySelf!

Anjel
pRoNuNCiAt!oN
an-gel
D3f!n!t!on
a spiritual being superior to humans in power and intelligence
a person like an angel (as in looks or behavior)
(tHaTs R!GhT, hAt3 oN iT!



Thursday, October 22, 2009

I Hate Secrets!

I think that secrects are a tool designed by the devil to destroy hummanity. Sike it's not that serious ( I'm talkin crazy right now cause I'm heavily medicated) I hate when I know something I'm not supposed to know. Cause then I gotta play dumb like I don't know anything. Specially when the secrets about me, like my ex did something grimy or my friend did something fucked up, but to protect the secret teller I gotta act like everything is all fine and dandy. That makes me feel phony, and it also makes me feel stupid. I be wanting to scream "you aint slick bitch I know wat you did/said. I been knew for a long time." lol I think my problem is that I'm too nice. I'ma just start treatin ppl like shit, and there not even gonna kno why. okay... i'm done.

No comments: